I am currently seeking CI students to speak with me about their journeys through college. These conversations take about 30-minutes and are conducted with Zoom (which means you can participate from any quiet location with a good internet connection). They are casual and fun and give you a chance to speak about yourself. There are no wrong answers, you just share your experiences and I take it from there.
Student stories are the heart of our next couple of episodes. I’m happy to speak with any student who volunteers. Currently, I have a particular need for stories from students who:
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Identify as an underrepresented group (minority or/and first-generation college student) and
- Have stories about one or both of the following topics:
- how online classes have improved their access to higher education
- characteristics of online classes that create meaningful learning experiences
If you are a student who would like to speak with me, fill out this form, which provides your consent for the interview, and I’ll be in touch!
Michelle Pacansky-Brock, Ed.D.
Host, HumanizED Podcast
Innovations Lead, Teaching & Learning Innovations